This organisation partners with high-end residential property developments across London, delivering outstanding wellness services to some of London’s most exclusive and desirable residencies.
The company is rapidly expanding and currently manages multiple residential sites across London. A unique brand proposition and excellent customer service continues to win new contracts, including developments at some of London’s landmark sites
Services include all aspects of onsite leisure, wellness and gym management.
Although my client has been incredibly successful since launch, it has managed to do this without dedicated marketing support and without any marketing staff! However, such is the rate of growth and opportunity to build the brand, create communities and improve customer experience, that now is the time for the team to hire a Marketing specialist, with the knowledge, experience and ideas required!
The Senior Marketing Consultant will be responsible for:
- Innovative Marketing Campaigns
- Lead and support on their new exciting rebrand
- Launching of new Products
- Social Media Channels and developing the Digital offering
- Support with their exciting new events
- Manage external creative agencies
Person Specification for the Senior Marketing Consultant:
- A strong general marketer who would love to work in a start-up environment
- Experience in Brand Marketing (Currently Rebranding a website)
- Marketing Campaign experience
- Product Development experience
- Loves working in a flexible workplace
- Bring a dynamic, proactive flair to this role with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Work experience in a beauty, leisure, fitness, fashion and entertainment sectors highly desirable
- Agency and Client-side experience welcome
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.