Lovely opportunity for a Senior Marketing Co-ordinator to work for the commercial arm of a well-known charity for a six month contract.
Senior Marketing Co-Ordinator-6 Month Contract-£28,000-£30,000-London
This organisation is one of the UK's most recognised charities with significant history of helping people.
As Senior Marketing Co-ordinator you will be working on marketing activity across all communication channels, engaging new and existing customers.
You will be responsible for:
- implementing agreed marketing activity
- managing marketing campaigns from initial briefing through production of copy, artwork and production
- direct mailing and press advertising
- production of marketing collateral including flyers and press ads
- managing web marketing activity
To be successful in this Senior Marketing Co-ordinator role you MUST have:
- direct marketing campaign experience
- experience of creative development, print and production
- experience of liaising with media agencies
- digital marketing experience
If you can tick all these boxes, we'd love to hear form you. Please apply online now...
Senior Marketing Co-Ordinator-6 Month Contract-£28,000-£30,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.