Senior Marketing & NPD Manager - Global Hair Care Experts -London - 65K
Senior Marketing & NPD Manager - The Company My client's mission is to feed the world's curls! They are the first gourmet haircare brand specifically created for curls. Their natural formulas are fragrant, satisfying and deeply nourishing 'food' for all types of natural curls. They are now branching out in the U.S & the U.K.
Senior Marketing & NPD Manager - The Role
The role requires candidates who are entrepreneurial as well as creative and innovative. The brand is new to the UK and will need someone who has worked in a start up as well as a beauty industry background. The perfect candidate will also need strong analytical skills in order to provide in depth analysis of the business performance and an outlook of the competitive landscape. As well as a great understanding of CURLS!
- Planning, organizing and executing new product and packaging development
- Retail launches and events, PR, on and offline communications
- Partnerships and collaborations with celebrities.
- Briefing, distributing and controlling use of the seasonal "go to market"
- New Product Development
- Business Administration
- 5Content Management & Creation
Senior Marketing & NPD Manager - Required skills/interests
- Experience in Beauty NPD and Marketing
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Self-starter, ambitious, confident with a proactive attitude, experienced in managing multiple projects in a very fast paced environment
- An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.