Senior Marketing and Communications Manager, Brentwood -
Our client, a prestigious and established business who are renowned for creating places people love, are now on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Marketing and Communications Manager. Are you enthusiastic, hardworking and looking for a new challenge? Now is the time to make the move to a thriving marketing function working for an organisation who are well known for progressing and developing their employees.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide hands on managerial support to the group marketing team of four as well as supporting external agencies.
- Overseeing the delivery of internal communications campaigns to support business change and central group functions including the company intranet, employee magazine and employee presentations.
- Protecting and promoting the corporate brand ensuring consistent and positive messaging across corporate and consumer PR, crisis communications, social media, supporting financial PR and the delivery of group annual reports.
- Provide support in the management of standardised group marketing suites and signage
- Support the Content Manager to develop the digital strategy
- Ensure regular analytic reporting for website, intranet and video channels as well as providing an overview of google reviews online
- Oversee the relationship between internal team members and external agency
- Extensive marketing and communications experience across multiple channels including brand, PR, comms, and digital.
- Extensive experience providing hands on managerial support to a Marketing and Communications team to drive performance
- Previous experience within the property industry is strongly preferred but isn't essential
The ability to execute a marketing strategy and drive performance through the team in order to achieve set objectives.This role is commutable from Romford, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Wickford, Basildon, Harlow, Southend-on-sea, Cheshunt, Enfield and Grays.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.