The role of Marketing and Communications Manager has one direct report as well as responsibility for the management of partner agencies and suppliers. Whilst the role has overall responsibility for the marketing strategy and reports into the board, there is still a requirement for a sleeves rolled up approach and attitude from the successful candidate.
- Create a strategic marketing plan and undertake regular reviews to ensure it is current and responds to changes in customer/market requirements.
- Devise and implement strategies which meet organisational objectives. This will include advertising, publicity and campaigns.
- Manage the entire marketing cycle from strategic planning through to delivery and evaluation, to increase the visibility of our products and services.
- Develop brand awareness and presentation within the agencies.
- Manage the marketing budget including delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Liaising with external suppliers when and where require to maintain/improve websites with ever changing technology updates on google.
- Monitoring online presence via SEO, Google Analytics, Website Graders to compare with competition's online performance.
- Monthly online performance statistics reporting to CEO & CCO and attending monthly general meetings to report on Marketing Comms activities.
- Support the business development and sales team as required to grow business.
This is a maternity cover role to start in October or November of 2017. For full details and immediate consideration, please apply ASAP.