- Producing regular marketing reports to show GGF Staff and Members the status/progress of the department and the GGF’s broad marketing output.
- Working in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Membership to help plan and budget in line with the GGF’s marketing and corporate objectives.
- Creation and upload of content to the GGF’s digital platforms.
- Working with the GGF Marketing coordinator on digital content and capability.
- Liaising with agencies on SEO/SEM, Design and distribution.
- Coordinating content to and from GGF partners, suppliers and sponsors to ensure any content changes/uploads are implemented on the GGF trade and consumer website.
- Ensuring the GGF UK Events and Exhibitions programme (including organisation and promotion) is executed effectively and efficiently and delivered on time and within budget.
- Liaising with GGF departments and Group/Region secretaries to ensure the GGF Diary of meetings and events is up to date and is regularly communicated in the GGF channels
- Ensuring the GGF’s marketing plan for new publications is executed from concept to production/delivery through to distribution and PR - including liaison with design/creative/print agencies and internal staff.
- Amending any technical data and artwork on existing publications as instructed by Heads of Depts. then ensuring all new and existing documents are uploaded onto relevant digital platforms and any changes or introductions are communicated to relevant audiences.
- Coordinating the production of GGF Newswire by gathering internal and external news articles and to upload and then distributed to GGF Staff and Members.
- Liaising with key suppliers/agencies and internal staff to ensure the publications content plan is progressed in line with annual objectives.
- Carrying out the secretarial duties for the Marketing and Communications Committee including attending meetings, booking venues/catering, supporting the Chair, taking minutes and distributing relevant information to the Committee’s Members.
- Liaising with the marketing and membership departments to implement effective Membership communications (e-communications, social media, direct mail) in line with the GGF membership engagement/retention and acquisition campaigns.
- Liaising with Membership to check their contact details on the GGF database and related sites, as part of the annual Membership Liaison programme and the marketing department’s commitment to liaising with new members to ensure they are aware of the key benefits and in particular of the online platforms run by the GGF.
- Creating PR and news content/articles for the GGF channels and trade and consumer media on particular projects and events as and when required.
- Coordinating the GGF regional and committees’ secretaries to ensure any marketing support required is implemented and any content changes to the regions, groups or other relevant Member sections on the GGF trade website.
- Ensuring budgets are controlled/allocated effectively.
- Contributing/assisting the overall Marketing & Communications strategy and departmental output and any other reasonable duties as directed by the head of department as and when required.
- Carrying out the general day to day marketing administration duties that dovetail with the other roles within the department to ensure the Marketing and Communications department functions effectively and efficiently to the expectations and standards of GGF Members, GGF Senior Management and the GGF Board of Directors.
The role also requires occasional UK and overseas travel, working away from home and may require overnight stays or on occasion evening work at event.
The closing date is August 18th.
To apply, please click Apply Now below to send your CV and covering letter though to us.