Senior Manager Marketing B2B EMEA (
Hilton - Regional Office - Europe
Maple Court Central Park Central Park
Watford WD24 4QQ
The Senior Manager will report to the Director B2B & GC&E with the express purpose of driving area wide and regional B2B Omni channel strategy and campaigns.
Working with Destination leads as well as Sales and Operational stakeholders you will need to prioritise enterprise activities aligned to commercial goals and objectives.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
Responsible for planning and activating in-market activity, working across regions with operations, sales and revenue management to determine need and execution.
Take ownership of the content eco-system in EMEA and its development (toolkits, information repository, connect+, promotional hub, video assets, imaginary, social media).
This team member will:
Work with stakeholder groups, channels, and geographies to maximise efficiency of marketing campaigns and ensure marketing resources are allocated and managed effectively
Run consistent and thorough auditing of campaigns and performance
Report on regional activities working with Destination and Central teams
Manage our digital strategy and eco system
What are we looking for?
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work across departments and stakeholders and demonstrate strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management experience at a Manager level.
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in the Hospitality and/or travel industry
- Ability to manage and create campaigns to deliver against commercial goals, while identifying what delivers greatest impact.
- Marketing & eCommerce expertise across multiple regions
- Effective at planning, analysis and reporting
- Digital & marketing experience to include Mobile, web development and social media
- Strong data analysis skills and providing strategic recommendations to internal and external customers
- Experience in leading and delivering digital campaigns and projects in excess of $1 million
- Proven experience identifying commercial opportunities delivering significant ROI
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Extensive digital & marketing experience
- Extensive data analysis experience and providing strategic recommendations to internal and external customers
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton.
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 30% travel or as required
- MS/MA/Master's Degree
Brand: Hilton Corporate
Shift: Day Job
Job Level: Manager
Job: EMEA Marketing