A growing and well-backed software house who deliver unique and industry leading products require a Senior Java Developer, who can operate within a modern tech environment, working to practices such as; Agile, CI/CD, TDD, Pair Programming and cloud practices.
As a Senior Java Developer in the company, you will have the opportunity to work with some industry experts and be involved in a number of new projects that are underway and on the horizon.
The successful Senior Java Developer will be responsible for:
- Contributing to weekly Scrums.
- Developing and maintaining applications written in Java.
- Adhere to coding standards and procedures.
- Actively support and coach Junior Developer’s.
- Problem solve and debug complex systems.
- Participate in the design of applications.
- Produce Unit tests for all code changes.
As a Senior Java Developer you will ideally have the following experience:
- Java 8+.
- AWS, CI/CD.
- Agile (SCRUM).
If you’d like to operate within a fast-growing and high performing environment where you’ll have broad responsibility and control over a product then click apply today to begin the process.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.