Senior Internal Communications Executive - £50,000
A rare but exciting opportunity to join a global award-winning law firm to be part of their highly regarded internal comms team. Working closely with the Head of Internal comms and senior stakeholders across the business you'll be instrumental in providing advice around all internal comms campaigns and strategies and delivering high value content.
As well as firm wide strategic and operational communications projects you'll also get involved in exciting and varied campaigns around diversity and pro bono work.
A great opportunity if you're looking to take that next step up in your career.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Internal Comms managers / Global Head with projects and campaigns, and taking the lead on some campaigns as necessary
- Providing specialist advice on internal communications and the most suitable format or tools for the given audience;
- Influencing key stakeholders to adopt best practice in communications in order to support their initiative;
- Identifying innovative and effective communication channels to support employee engagement.
- Drafting content for various internal comms channels
- Manage content of firmwide intranet
- Polishing / editing higher-profile intranet stories/series
- Managing analytics for internal comms
- working with the BD Design team to brief in and manage visual assets for campaigns
Previous internal comms experience gained within a professional services environment is essential for this role.
Please apply online ASAP.