Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
full-time, term of contract depends on performance
We are Emotech, a London-based start-up working on the innovative personal robot Olly, the first robot with personality. We have been selected as one of the Top 14 Start-up teams by European TechCrunch. BBC News have reported that we have been named a CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree in four categories for our smart lifestyle assistant Olly Robot, a first for any startup product. TechCrunch describes Olly as the most likable personal assistant
We are looking for a senior marketing manager who is strategic and proactive and is able to take a varied role that encompasses the full marketing mix.
- develop and implement marketing strategies
- initiate and execute campaigns to raise brand awareness and potentially market shares
- 5+ years of broad experience of creative development and media planning across both ATL and BTL channels
- a track record on successful integrated marketing projects and campaigns.
- proven leadership experience with a consistent record of building high-performing marketing teams.
- strong knowledge of a wide range of online and offline marketing concepts and techniques
- hands-on ability to propose and manage a range of marketing assets, including emails social media posts and demo/pitch videos
- expertise in SEM & SEO
- successful experience in crowdfunding campaign
- in-depth participation with new hi-tech products launch through innovative ideas balanced with market research
When you apply, please send an email to email@example.com with
- your CV
- your preliminary plan on how to raise public awareness of Olly
You can find information on Olly and Emotech on