Senior Instructional Designer
Are you a talented eLearning specialist looking to take the next step in your career?
Leading eLearning platform seek a Senior Instructional Designer to join their thriving London team.
This company work with clients such as Barclays, Deloitte, Microsoft, BT and TFL to deliver top class bespoke eLearning content for apps, portals and business communications. Their ethos is simple, learning is natural, learning is emotive, learning is enjoyable. They put their learners first and in doing so change behaviours to create a measurable return on investment. It is no wonder they are in the top 10 list of learning technologies!
- You will be expected to work in a variety of subjects and sectors, within aggressive timelines and on multiple projects. You will be expected to forge a strong team environment and give and receive regular constructive feedback.
- This will require leading and management to push the envelope in instructional design techniques and help the team to deliver on their client projects.
- To work collaboratively with the team of 6 Instructional Designers and the wider company in the development and delivery of eLearning and content for apps, learning portals and business communications.
- You will also be the Instructional Designer and Project Lead on your own projects, acting as a trusted adviser to clients by analysing their requirements and authoring the solutions.
- This will require the management of the transformation of your solution from the design stage to the finished product and ensuring its quality.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, to budget and achieve client objectives.
- Acting as the first level of escalation for all project and client related issues.
- Ensuring the team follows established processes and encouraging continuous process improvement, as well as providing regular feedback to team members to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Development of content for bespoke training solutions and business communications
- Product analysis, development and quality assurance
- Confident and well presented, you are able to liaise with senior client contacts effortlessly as well as leading and collaborating with a team.
- Exemplary academic track record with a minimum of a 2:1 in a degree such as English or History.
- Experience working within eLearning and creating content for eLearning sites.
- Highly literate with excellent time management, consulting and account management skills.
- Knowledge of learning interventions with a commitment to training.
- This company can only deliver the solutions they do, because of their people - so the right attitude is just as important as the right skills.
- They are an extremely collaborative business and so really need a team player.
- You will be focused, driven and have a fundamental belief in quality.
- In return, you will be an integral part the team, working in an exciting and fast paced environment and together with other team leads will drive performance internally as well as externally with clients.
If you are ready to take on a client facing and team leadership role within the eLearning space, then apply today!