With innovation at the heart of everything, they do this global Fintech has already proved themselves on a global stage. With thousands of employees globally and an offering of hundreds of different payment types the business is now looking to invest further into their data and insights capability.
Reporting to Customer Insights Manager this role will allow you to influence critical business decisions based on consumer insights which you will provide. Your insights will provide in-depth insights into the consumer life cycle, consumer behaviours, and trends and into the effectiveness of marketing activities.
With a culture that is built on a foundation of trust, inclusion, and collaboration and a flexible working environment, you will be supported to grow and develop your skills within the data team.
- Provide support to the marketing team to deliver key consumer insights to improve and influence marketing strategy.
- Analyse complex data to provide in-depth insights around consumer behaviours, trends and areas of improvement and opportunity.
- Lead on the testing function and strategy to ensure that marketing and communications spend is being utilised effectively with solid results.
- Analyse the customer life cycle and identify areas for improvements.
- You will need to be confident in SQL and have the ability to run complex SQL queries
- Have experience working with consumer data and providing actionable insights.
- Strong Excel skills
- R or Python for Statistical Analysis
- Tableau or other visualisation tools.
- The ability to present findings to stakeholders.
- Have experience working with large, complex and diverse data sets.