This role will see you joining a centralised analytic's team covering three e-commerce brands and the mobile apps that accompany them. Within this team of 5 you will come in as a Senior Analyst in a newly created role reporting to the Head of Product.
With technology and innovation at the forefront of their industry this business is looking for a Senior Insights Analyst to drive and influence the commercial decisions via consumer insights. You will need to enjoy telling a story with data.
You will be joining a business who value data. This is a data rich environment within an agile framework where you will be pushed to experiment with new ideas and new technology.
As well as valuing data this company also highly values its people, you will be well looked after in beautiful offices, with on-site gym, barista and free lunch and breakfast provided. They also invest heavily within training and development of their analysts and regularly run training sessions on the latest technology.
- You will form part of a business critical analytic's team delivering key insights to drive commercial business decisions.
- You will form strong close knit working relationships with key stakeholders across the business in the following divisions: product, web and marketing.
- Working with SQL, R and Python you will manipulate large data sets in order to turn data into insight.
- You will work closely with the marketing and CRM teams to produce consumer insights to drive acquisition strategies, reviewing CRM communications and churn rates.
- You will have proven experience in working within an e-commerce or SaaS based business where consumer insight has been the main focus of your role.
- You must have strong SQL experience and the ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Have experience using statistical testing or modelling techniques.
- You will have a desire to always be learning and a passion for staying up to date with the latest technology.
- Have used or have understanding of R or Python