Senior Insight Manager | Alcohol brand
Are you passionate about alcohol and beer? Would you like the opportunity to develop and drive some of the most well-known and popular alcohol brands around the world?
We are working with not only one of the leading brewers, but one of the world's top consumer products companies. Their products are sold in over 150 countries, with over 500 different types of beer brands which has resulted in over $40 billion of revenue in 2016. They are a truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization, motivated by growing business & developing their global brands through raising perception and relevance of their products.
The role works across a number of areas. It can cover anything from NPD & innovation to brand tracking & advertising development. The candidate must be able to provide meaningful insights for the business to support their brands, aid decision-making and increase sales.
- 5 years plus research experience
- Client side insight experience (preffered)
- Or solid ad hoc agency experience
- FMCG experience
- Broad research experience, e.g. brand tracking, NPD, innovation, segmentation, creative development etc
- Quant and qual experience
- Experience driving change via strong insight. Influencing skills are essential
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are after a varied role with a market leader offering a competitive salary with fantastic benefits!