Our client is one of the largest e-commerce platforms, for securing deals for a variety of activities and products across the UK. They are based in London and have a friendly and relaxed culture, with a professional and highly engaged workforce. They boast a strong market presence and are a very reputable brand. They offer a good range of benefits, have a great social culture and look to take on people who take real pride in their work and want to do their best.
They are now looking for a Senior Insight Executive to join, to support the sales team to meet their objectives and adapt within a continuously changing consumer landscape.
This role will suit someone who has a strong quantitative research background, looking at advertising campaigns - how these can be improved to ensure strong ROI.
You will be part of the Analysis team, responsible for using quantitative and qualitative data to select the right offers to display to customers on a daily basis. This will directly impact the revenue earned for the company, and will allow the sales team to understand what they need to do to deliver in changing consumer environment.
Key Duties Include:-
- Providing sales teams with insights, to improve the quality of the offers that are displayed to consumers, through analysing the performance of previous deals.
- Spotting key trends in the market, then using these to drive opportunities to drive revenue.
- Preparing content for the subscribers, through the analysis of customer trends and performance.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and email content material.
- Preparing and presenting data and insights internally to stakeholders, to outline key insights from the research, to feed into increased customer engagement plans
- Educated to degree level
- Strong experience in quantitative research (qualitative would also be beneficial), with the ability to analyse data and extract key finding that can feed into sales and marketing teams to allow them to make improvements to increase customer spend
- Proven track record in working with campaigns and understanding ROI for different marketing channels
- A background in retail research would be an advantage, or if you have worked in a role supporting sales teams through the use of insight would also be beneficial
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work with people of all levels
- You will be someone who is passionate about what you do and is looking to work somewhere that you can have an impact and deliver on multiple projects at one time
Senior Insight Executive - Clientside - E-commerce
|Job Title:||Senior Insight Executive - Clientside - E-commerce|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Kirby|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 12:18|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Marketing & Insight Analyst
£18k - 20k per year
£23k - 32k per year
Digital Marketing Executive
£25k - 30k per year
Affiliate Marketing Executive
£22k - 30k per year
CRM Marketing Executive
Up to £25000.00 per annum