Senior Insight Executive - Agency - London
£25,000 to £30,000
Senior Insight Executive - The Company
Our client is a creative and commercial content marketing agency with offices in London, Hong Kong and Cape Town.
Senior Insight Executive - The Role
The Senior Insight Executive will focus on the travel and luxury side of the business, working in the London office in collaboration with the account management, commercial, creative and insight & planning teams. You will be responsible for evaluating the performance of owned media content for clients, and formulating and using insights generated from research and data in order to inform strategic decisions.
Using data and qualitative and quantitative research from a variety of sources, you will spend much of your time unearthing consumer insights to inform/develop strategic thinking. Work includes using bespoke research projects and syndicated research to inform editorial content plans, to creating sector-specific trend documents.
You will also be required to source and edit relevant market news (desk research), undertake competitor audits, support strategy/planning projects, report on relevant media currency metrics and lead the reporting and evaluation for owned media - tracking results for online and offline content and compiling reports that will help gauge whether or not KPIs are being met.
The position has management responsibility for one person - a Data Analyst Apprentice.
You will work closely with account management, commercial, creative and insight & planning teams. There will also be contact with client marketing and insight teams, client roster agencies and third-party research and data companies.
Senior Insight Executive - Key Skills
- Expert knowledge and extensive usage of syndicated research and data (e.g. TGI, Nielsen AdDynamix, Ipsos Affluent Survey)
- Experience of creating and managing proprietary research/data projects
- Knowledge and usage of working with client data (e.g. Google Analytics, client databases, social media analytics, sentiment trackers)
- Knowledge of media best practice across channels/platforms
- Project management skills
- Creative. Able to interpret insights using innovative thinking
- Proactive/a self-starter
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to present work to internal staff and clients
- Strong written communication skills
- Prior experience of working in the content marketing industry and/or travel/luxury insight is desirable, but not essential
- 2+ years' worth of experience in an insight-led role
If you want to work with a talented team, in a collaborative and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Cristina Prodan" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7202 - Cristina.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!