Our client are embarking on a period of change and growth meaning they are strengthening their Insight team with the addition of a Senior Insight Analyst.
The role will get involved in the research, analysis, interpretation and communication of a range of consumer focused market intelligence. Main duties will include:
* Preparation, analysis and interpretation of data
* Communicating all relevant findings accurately and clearly
* Managing a range of specific MI projects
* External relationship management with key stakeholders to gather information and data
* Preparing and presenting data to a range of stakeholders
* Conducting and reporting on the findings of specific qualitative research projects
* Interpretation of research data
My client are seeking applications from individuals displaying previous experience of managing both quantitative and qualitative research projects, an understanding of consumer buying trends and of course the ability to communicate data in a clear and uncomplicated manner.
A professional qualification in a Marketing, Business or Economics related discipline would also be highly beneficial although not entirely essential.
This is an urgent need for my client so immediate applications are invited.
Senior Insight Analyst, to £42k - Warwickshire