Senior Innovation Coach
|Job Title:||Senior Innovation Coach|
|Contract Type:||Contract/ Freelance|
|Salary:||£500 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Putsey|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 16:00|
What are they looking for?
- They want a coach who can quickly jump in and get involved, building trust and respect with individuals within their key client, whilst objectively challenging their current ways of working.
- The type of person who gets excited by both helping organisations figure out how to build a better, more unique solution, and coach the individuals to make it a reality.
What will you be do -
- Build effective working relationships with the client.
- Devise a disciplined and strategic approach to creating practical coaching tools.
- Coach individuals and teams in how to work with agility.
- Design the best team rhythm and interventions to unlock the solution.
- Facilitate amazing sessions that installs an experimental mindset.
- Contribute to developing our coaching playbook and content.
You will be -
- Exceptional at quickly building strong relationships, across different levels of seniority.
- Strategically minded that likes to crack increasingly complex challenges.
- Great at designing and delivering simple yet inspiring sessions.
- Passionate for changing the way big organisations work and the future of work.
What's in it for you?
- You'll get to tackle the biggest challenges of a whole range of organisations - including industrial titans.
- Be an essential ingredient of a successful, young boutique consultancy that offers that rare balance between play, freedom, shaping a business and security.
- Join and grow an awesome team of smart, interesting, curious, compassionate people who love to create good trouble.
- Incredibly rewarding experiences
If you are keen to be considered for this role, please apply to the advert as this will ensure we receive your CV encrypted and you will therefore be guaranteed a response. Due to the scale of the campaign we cannot guarantee all candidates will receive a prompt call back but feel free to email email@example.com with any specific enquiries
Since 2006 we've been helping talented people like you achieve their goal of working with the industry's elite. As specialist recruiters in the Digital & IT, Marketing & PR or Human Resources sectors, whether you want to work in a global corporation or disruptive start-up, our Talent Managers are perfectly placed to find you your dream job - permanent or contract. Click apply now to transform your career!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's