SENIOR GLOBAL EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - LARGE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES BUSINESS
£60,000 - £75,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client, a leading global financial services business is looking to hire Senior Global Employee Communications Manager into the Global Communications team. You will have solid experience in employee communications gained within a large international Financial Services organisation, or alternatively a large, complex global organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Global Communications for the business, you will play a key role in planning and implementing strategic employee communications plans across the global business. You will work closely with the CEO and both local and global internal and external communications team to deliver new and engaging employee communications plans and initiatives.
- Leading the end-to-end management and delivery of employee communication campaigns
- You will be responsible for supporting change and transformation across the business
- Gathering and collating employee insight for employee communications decision-making and new strategic plans
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- Current/recent experience in a senior employee communications role within a large international Financial Services organisation, or alternatively a large, complex global organisation
- Experience working in an employee communications roles with international coverage ie. across multiple markets/countries
- Strong writing skills and experience creating short, sharp and engaging content
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Please send your cv to Melanie Swindells via the link provided in the first instance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.