Job Title: Senior Finance Reporter
Are you a Financial Reporter looking to specialise in a new vertical?
This company are a leading global business information provider, focused on the asset management industry. They have offices in the UK, USA and Asia and are seeking talented financial reporters to join their growing team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Break daily news about investment decisions and performance of hedge funds, using source networks and data-driven analysis
- Build relationships among community by working the phones, arranging in-person meetings, and attending industry events and build a contact book
- Coordinating news coverage with data research teams around the globe
- Stay on top of wider industry trends impacting the hedge fund sector
- Travel occasionally to cover industry conferences and build contacts
- Write daily news articles and break stories
- Pitch and work on well-researched analytical pieces with minimal supervision
- Work with the editorial and production teams on the newsletter
- Regularly interview and profile relevant industry experts
Skills and Experience:
- Proven journalism experience essential, preferably with another business or finance publication
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- A journalism degree and/or professional training preferable
- An interest in and some knowledge of the hedge fund industry would also be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, journalism ethics, multi-tasking and strong time management skills in a deadline-driven environment are a must
If you would like to hear more about this Financial Reporter role then be sure to apply today!