Are you a Senior Account Director or GAD in a creative agency? You will want to read on to find out about a great opportunity …..
DNA are working with a strategic integrated marketing communications agency based in London who marry focused planning insight and creative brilliance, with in-house teams specialising in all aspects of below the line creation and activation, including event & experiential, promotional, shopper and digital marketing sectors are looking for a Senior Experiential Lead.
Reporting to the MD and CSD, the Senior Experiential Lead will manage the experiential team, ensuring they are all fulfilling their career potential, be a pivotal member of the team within key campaigns, support the team where required. Your role will include:
- Be the 'go to' person for experiential within the agency and the person who champions the delivery of best practice in this space
- Ensuring quality control with suppliers and capabilities within the team
- Driving new business from new and existing clients, attendance at relevant meetings and a key ambassador within the agency for the experiential offering. Working with the Marketing Director to develop new business initiatives
- Involvement in pitches and new briefs both integrated and experiential. Supporting on the development of credential and RFI documents
- Reviewing all experiential opportunities and managing the allocation of projects
- Responsible for ensuring the experiential department is operating profitably, with overview on cost estimates. Inputting into the agency forecast
- Attending at monthly team meetings to report on annual business plans and the team's financial position
- Build client relationships and become the senior contact across live projects and opportunities
Is it you?
The Senior Experiential Lead will come with 8+ years' experience in experiential, and currently a Senior Account Director or Group Account Director in a creative agency but flexibility based on experience and the right person will be adopted here. You must have integrated cross market campaign experience from initial development to activation and comfortable leading a team and being a key stakeholder within the agency. You have high energy, dynamic, inspirational & a confident SAD/GAD who is able to support the Head of Experiential. Your attention to detail and the ability to oversee a number of projects simultaneously is second to none, and you have the ability to help shape and debate the strategic direction of the brand working closely with the agency's planning department.
Salary: £75K plus bonus package and great benefits including flexi working hours.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you can bring your honest, collaborative approach to working with colleagues and clients alike to ensure seamless delivery with a smile to this agency then we urge you to get in touch ASAP by sending Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter