We're looking for an engaged and motivated individual who wants to work one of the UK's most exciting accounts. The ideal person will have experience managing Paid Social campaigns from end to end. An ambition to grow within the role, take on more projects over time and harness a passion for everything Paid Social is key. This role involves close client contact and therefore the ability to build and maintain great professional relationships is important.
- The role will offer you the opportunity to become an expert on multiple Paid Social platforms.
- Hands-on management of all aspects of campaign delivery from the brief through to post-campaign analysis.
- Responsible for corresponding with clients, delivering budgets and performance forecasts.
- Educating the wider team on updates and developments.
- 1-2 years of experience working in Biddable or Paid Social.
- Good understanding of activating on Facebook and Instagram.
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and the ability to work analytically.
- Be a team player with a willingness to share knowledge and learn from peers.
This global agency has a reputation for nurturing its staff and encouraging their careers to grow from within. They are looking for someone who has a keen attitude to learn, with the aim of achieving successful Paid Social campaigns on a huge client.
If this sounds like you then hit apply or get in touch!