Exhibition arm of an event company based in Surrey. They put on two large high profile exhibitions per year with circa 100,000 attendees. This company are at the forefront of providing exhibitions of the highest standard with focus on commitment to achieving the best possible visitor experience (both B2B and (mainly) B2C). The Marketing of the exhibitions is key and this role will oversee the delivery, operations and support all marketing activities relating to the exhibitions.
The Senior Marketing manager will oversee the strategy and delivery of highly effective integrated marketing exhibition strategies including CRM, press, radio, TV. You will need to deliver campaigns that utilise channels effectively and produce stand out marketing that will generate visitors and brand experience.
- Develop campaign strategies - working with key stakeholders.
- Manage implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns on time and to budget.
- Brief and manage external agencies including creative, digital PR and media planning.
- Write and edit copy for a range of promotional printed materials and publications including annual prospectuses, event profiles, adverts, online tools, promotional flyers
- Produce ROI reports on each campaigns effectiveness.
- Develop highly effective CRM strategies for each campaign
I'm looking for a senior event marketer, ideally with exhibition experience. Someone who has gained experience implementing and delivering highly effective targeted B2B and B2C campaigns that have noticeably increased visitor numbers and built brand awareness across all integrated both traditional (press, TV, CRM) and non-traditional digital channels. You will be used to managing your own budgets and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns. You'll need to be a team player, a consummate communicator, full of ambition and drive to produce the best possible marketing that will already build on the success of this 'go to' exhibition. They would look at someone on both interim or perm basis. If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.