Senior Event Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 + 10% Bonus
South West London
This fantastic opportunity comes to us through a leading publisher, based in South West London. This well-established publishing company has built an international audience by delivering market-leading branded experiences including live events, awards and publications. Their portfolios range from automotive, HR all the way to finance.
They are looking for a Senior Event Manager to join their Awards and Forums Portfolio. As Events Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and end to end event management of the portfolio of events from planning to execution. You will be faced with a busy, challenging yet extremely rewarding environment. You will help shape the look and feel of the events, and is best suited to a self-motivated, confident individual who is happy working individually as well as part of a successful team.
You will be expected to personally manage a portfolio of events and line manage a small team of event managers. The portfolio of events will comprise of up to 4 awards or forum projects, dependant on size, calendar and number of direct reports. Line management responsibility will be for between 1 to 3 event managers who will be maintaining and who will be responsible for their own portfolio of events.
- Lead on planning and organising the portfolio of events for the organisation.
- Overseeing on site Event Management, ensuring events are delivered to an exceptional standard.
- Client and sponsor liaison, keeping on top of internal and external communications, fulfilling sponsors objectives.
- Previous event management experience is required, ideally across award ceremonies.
- Proven ability to manage projects simultaneously and deliver projects to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to effectively manage and build key client relationships as well as liaise with the team.
- Your drive for a fast-paced, corporate environment will ensure you can keep on top of multiple events and tasks.
If you wish to work across an industry leading awards portfolio, apply now !