Job Title: Senior Entertainment Editor
Are you ready to work for a thriving start up with a unique offering which is forecasted to be the next big thing in online content?
This is an absolutely unmissable opportunity for someone who is ready to work for a pioneering and innovative digital content agency. This company is building a new type of content platform and with 2 million users is fast becoming the biggest and best place on the internet for people to engage with content on the topics they love.
Reporting to the CEO, the role includes; managing a team of editors, leading editorial meetings, managing the editorial calendar, proofing all copy and continuing to refine the companies offering, ensuring we they are both growing and engaging their audiences.
You will be overseeing content across a wide range of topics from TV and film to celebrity and music, with room to write about the topics you're most passionate about and what your users will engage with.
- Managing a team of 2 Content Editors
- Developing and executing content strategy
- Writing content across a range of entertainment-focussed topics (TV, film, music, celeb etc)
- Leading content analysis to measure engagement and growth, using findings to shape future content strategy
- Working closely with the product team and social media editor
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years of editorial experience in a digital space
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail and strong editorial instinct
- Experience in managing a team of editors
- A thorough knowledge of all things pop culture along with being a passionate user of social media with understanding of the importance of SEO
- Someone that's both creative and analytical in equal measure; passionate about engaging content whilst also results driven
If you are ready to work in a cutting edge, and fast paced start up environment then apply today!