£38,000 - £42,000
Are you an analytical thinker who cannot resist an intellectual challenge? Are you interested in media and marketing? If yes, this might be the role for you.
One of the most recognised and successful media agencies in London are looking to hire an Econometrician to join their business science team. They are a global giant in over 100 countries, and work with blue-chip clients across fashion, FMCG, travel, entertainment, luxury brands, automotive and many more. Winning a wide array of awards year-on-year around innovation and excellence, this business offers a competitive list of benefits and bespoke career progression opportunities. The data Scientist will sit in the Business Science team and will support the management and deployment of new client facing tools and services.
* Work across all areas of an econometric projects - mostly focussing on Market Mix Modelling
* Be involved with the initial project design and set up, managing the data collection, the modelling work, identifying key insights and writing the presentation debrief
* Work closely with clients and various account groups within the agency, helping to action our findings
* The ability to convert analysis into real world actionable solutions
* Excellent knowledge of Excel, common econometrics packages and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of Market Mix Modelling is essential
* Knowledge of Eviews, VBA, R and other programming languages is desirable
This is an incredible opportunity for a budding Econometrician to join an incredible agency and work with some of the most celebrated brands in the world. Don't miss your chance. APPLY NOW!