Job title: Senior Display Marketing Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful demand-side digital marketing team to support our data-driven retargeting and paid media campaigns for our client partners. Reporting directly into the Digital Marketing Manager (Offsite), the Senior Display Marketing Executive will help support and drive revenue for our client-side paid media campaigns.
The Senior Display Marketing Executive will be responsible for delivery and performance of our display, social media and video retargeting campaigns. They will also liaise with clients, third party suppliers and internal teams to ensure the strengthening of client relationships.
The successful applicant will also deputise the Digital Marketing Manager and will assist in improving processes and standard operating procedures for all offsite products and services. They will also act as line manager for 1 marketing executive.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in the set up and optimisation of display retargeting, social or video advertising and is looking for quick progression.
Working hours: 37.5 hours, Monday - Friday.
- Optimising campaigns and maximising performance across common KPI’s - ROI, CPA, VCR, revenue, clicks and impressions
- Troubleshoot issues with campaigns, creatives and implementations as they arise
- Design A/B testing campaigns based on creative messaging, landing pages and user experience
- Take an analytical approach to interpret data to adjust our strategy
- Manage DSP reporting tools to retrieve data for campaign analysis and optimisation recommendations for clients
- Develop relationships with internal teams and clients to build performance related retargeting campaigns with a strong focus on quality and deadlines
- Support the development, strategy and launch of further ILR product surround suite to internal teams and clients
- Highly organised with an attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of education digital marketing and student recruitment
- Can demonstrate experience across digital channels, especially social media, content, PR and email marketing
- Ability to lead and handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Staff annual leave of 30 days with 3 days to be used for the Christmas shutdown period
- Free Gym membership for local gym on site
- Healthcare benefits
- Pension scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Company Sick Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- In house tea, coffee, biscuits and fruit
- Learning allowance contribution
- Company annual bonus scheme