We are looking for a Senior Direct Marketing Manager to join a high performing team within a well-respected commercially focused charity. This is a crucial position for the organisation as you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing activity for new and existing products to help maximise revenue. This will see you;
- Devising and implementing acquisition and retention marketing campaigns, including raffles and lottery.
- Managing a team of 3
- High level strategic marketing plans including the full marketing mix to maximise ROI including;
- Inserts/door drops
- Direct Marketing
- Advertising – National and local press, TV and Radio
- Testing new concepts and developing through to launch
- Analysing results of all campaigns and recommending improvements to optimise results.
- Continuously managing budgets and performance
- Managing and briefing external agencies
The successful candidates will have;
- A strong track record in a Direct Mail and database marketing role
- A background in customer communications
- Strong campaign management
- Digital marketing with a focus on customer journeys
- Ideally lottery and raffle experience or an FS and Subscriptions background
- Strong stakeholder communications
My client is looking to meet with interested candidates ASAP so please apply today.