We've got a great role for Senior Digital Strategist / Digital Planner to join one of Bristol's top digital agencies. This is a mat cover role but of course it's possible that you'll make yourself indispensable in the time that you're there. Even though there are no guarantees, having this agency on your CV will certainly add some additional strings to your bow. If you're a Senior Digital Strategist / Planner and you'd like to know more then please read on!
The experience we need.
They believe that no Digital Strategist / Digital Planner is the same, and as a result they recruit from a broad spectrum of backgrounds, but you will be a senior member of the team and as a result there’s a number of skills they are looking for:
- 4-5 years experience in digital planning or other rleevant strategist role
- You’ll have proven experience of delivering commercial results based on great insight and strategic direction
- Be a digital enthusiast with a proactive desire to keep well versed on new digital trends and technologies and how to best implement them to get results
- Have the ability to generate ideas based on insight individually or have the skills to facilitate collaborative sessions internally or with clients
- You’ll always have an opinion (but are able to express it ever-so-charmingly!), with excellent verbal and written communication – able to construct your views and opinions into a compelling argument
- Have exceptional senior client handling skills
You’ll lead the strategic digital direction of some amazing clients in the automotive and charity space as well as other sectors, and you'll play an active role in acquiring new and equally exciting clients.
The workplace is busy and lively and suits someone who likes to work in a dynamic environment with a varied workload including the following:
- Shaping and leading the discovery process - undertaking evaluations of client’s business environment, objectives, customer needs, existing capabilities and competitive landscapes to identify digital insights and opportunities
- Making decisions and recommendations on the most appropriate digital products and services to meet needs of business and their users – both customer facing and internal to the business
- Support clients on internal digital transformation of processes and people
- Undertaking or commissioning primary research as needed
- Work collaboratively with creative, user experience and tech teams throughout the lifetime of the project to ensure deliverables are in line with strategic direction and deliver the ROI
- Providing strategic direction in new business pitches
- Contributing to the thought leadership programme - you’ll have an opinion on all things digital and be comfortable sharing these
If you are currently working in a narrow sector/space, this role would be a fabulous opportunity to grow your knowledge base.
The other Digital Strategist in the team love the fact they get exposure to new and upcoming technologies, the different challenges a business has and the leeway to come up with innovative solutions to problems – whether that’s externally facing products and services or transforming back office processes.
It's a constantly moving and forward looking environment best suited to a flexible and confident personality type.
You'll be able to shape your role as the agency offers trust and flexibility through self management within the team.
Although an open plan studio, they know sometimes you need to get away from it all, so they offer quiet areas, core hours and a working from home policy.
Tier one digital agency in the heart of Bristol. Well known and well respected in the industry. This is an opportunity to do the very best work of your career. It's also a great place to work from a cultural perspective.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary in the region of £50k-£60k (if you're slightly above this bracket we'd still like to hear from you)
- Great benefits
- Excellent personal development and a great name to have on your CV regardless of the fact that this is a contract role
- The chance to become / continue to be, a thought-leader in the industry
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.