- Brand new global high profile client to work with
- Join one of Bristol’s finest digital marketing agencies, with offices across the globe.
- Competitive salary up to £60k
What you’ll be doing
Digital strategy and UX is already a well-established part of their service offering to clients and there is a strong team in place to maximise the bottom line and added value services to clients. Working closely with the Strategy Director, you will provide strategic direction on projects across the full digital spectrum of big named clients, one of which is a brand new international client; you’ll get involved from the very beginning!
Your aim will be to of course delight the companies and brands you work with, delivering compelling, award-winning strategy across web, digital/site strategy, social, mobile and campaign planning. You’ll also represent the interests of the team across the agency – whether that’s in planning resource, costing for projects or championing the side of Strategy/UX.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to be an experienced Strategist or Planner with first-rate knowledge of digital.
- A digital specialist with a proven background of identifying, presenting and delivering digital marketing strategy across digital campaign and web build projects.
- A proven background of the integrated digital marketing picture, how channels complement each other, their delivery, their measurement, including brand and comms planning, ATL and TTL.
- You’ll likely be fanatical about new technology, and large web builds (and making a strategy central to a website and customer user journeys).
- Have a sound understanding of UX principals.
- Identifying and managing delivery of campaigns in-house and via external relationships
- Excellent client communication and management skills
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a hugely friendly environment where you’ll be working collaboratively with user experience, design and tech teams to come up with innovative and award-winning strategies. A highly competitive salary is on offer including a base salary up to £60k, dependant on experience of course.
Get in touch with Fran for further information, or apply by sending through your CV.