(SENIOR) PROJECT MANAGER
Digital Transformation Agency, Singapore
Up to $8.3k/month
*This role cannot provide a work visa*
This boutique digital agency that focuses on helping clients to change through better use of data and technology is looking for a (Senior) Project Manager to join their growing team in Singapore. The company focuses on marketing automation and Customer Experience, using Salesforce products. As the Project Manager, you will be overseeing the delivery of product builds, managing Stakeholders and keeping the rest of the team informed on the status of projects.
This is a fantastic agency with a great team of people, that is doing some very innovative and exciting work!
What you'll be doing:
- Overall responsibility for Project Planning and Agile Delivery of large-scale IT and digital projects (using Salesforce Products)
- Planning and managing budgets and timelines - ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- People management - internal teams, external vendors and Stakeholders
- Ongoing project documentation, QA and testing (UAT)
- Status reporting, risk management and escalating issues to the team (using JIRA)
What you need:
- At least 5 years' experience as a Digital Project Manager - you've delivered a range of digital projects (websites, apps, CRM platforms etc) with budgets ranging from $200-500k
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies like SCRUM, Agile and PRINCE2
- Experience using PM tools like MS Project and JIRA
- Strong experience with project planning, creating timelines and budgets, and writing project documentation
- Experience with risk management, control and escalation
- An understanding of Salesforce products/platform delivery
So if you're an experienced Digital Project Manager that has delivered projects in Agile and has an understanding of Salesforce products, then please apply!
***Your application will get reviewed quicker if you can send me an email with the following information:
- What digital projects you've delivered (budget size and methodology used)
- Your experience with Salesforce products/platform delivery
Nicky Webb - EA license: 11C4388 Registration: R1764851