SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Global Manufacturing Company (North-East Singapore)
Are you an experienced Agile Project Manager? Do you have experience delivering a mix of digital marketing projects? Do you want to work for a huge, global company that owns many well-known brands?
This global marketing agency is looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to work on-site with one of their biggest clients in their digital product team. You will be defining and evolving the UX of their main ecommerce platform (serving both b2b and b2c customers), and overseeing the delivery of supporting marketing activations.
What you'll be doing:
- Overseeing the update and maintenance of the client's main ecommerce website
- Overseeing the delivery of supporting marketing campaigns - social media, CRM, product microsites, content
- Leading the project management of an agile product team, including regular agile ceremonies - daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning and Retrospective meetings
- Translating and communicating complex user requirements, technical information and project risks to the teams
What you need:
- At least 6 years' experience working as a Project Manager overseeing the delivery of digital products and campaigns
- Experience working in an agency - you've had exposure to more creative marketing campaigns, as opposed to just huge, technical website builds
- Experience delivering a mix of projects - big websites, UX, microsites, social media campaigns, content and eCRM campaigns
- Experience managing the delivery of b2b and b2c projects
- A strong understanding of Agile Scrum methodology, with experience actually delivering projects in this style as a plus
If you're an experienced Digital Project Manager with an understanding of Agile, that wants to deliver a range of projects for a huge client, then please get in touch for more details!
Nicky Webb - EA license: 11C4388 | Registration: R1764851