Major Players are working with a world leading independent agency based in London. We are looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to manage all web, CRM, marketing automation and creative technology projects for clients.
The Senior Digital Project Manager will be managing the digital projects for one of the biggest accounts in the agency. You will need to be highly proactive with the ability to own the projects whilst liaising with internal teams as well as clients. You will need to be autonomous on the account, involved in the financial reporting and budget management. This role is perfect for someone who wants to broaden their experience and knowledge in digital with lots of opportunity to develop and grow in a great agency.
- Developing large scale digital projects, including web and app
- Co-ordinating internal studio, technical teams and multiple external partners
- Assisting the Project Director and mentoring junior members of the team
- Budget management and financial reporting
- Scoping, costing and delivering all digital projects
The ideal candidate
- Agency experience essential
- Experience with web projects is essential
- Experience managing project finances is essential
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation is a bonus, not essential
- Knowledgeable on PM process and experience with digital PM tool
If this role is of interest, please click below to apply.