JOB TITLE: Senior Digital Operations Executive
REPORTS TO: Digital Operations Manager
LOCATION: Lilywhite House N17
Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centered on building a platform for long-term success, which will include a new world-class stadium expected to open in 2018.
The Club’s digital operations are set to undergo a period of dramatic growth as a whole, so as to support increased activity driven by the new stadium project, across all business areas.
We are therefore looking to add to the digital team with a Senior Digital Operations Executive who will be responsible for the day-to-day technical upkeep of tottenhamhotspur.com, associated platforms and marketing campaigns.
Supporting the wider Marketing team and other internal stakeholders, they will facilitate digital builds and campaigns on the website. They will also build and deploy email campaigns and will be expected to report on their success to the relevant stakeholders.
Having such a rich and varied web platform means they will need to pay close attention to detail and be able use their initiative to optimise pages and user journeys. Further training will be given to improve skill set in all disciplines.
An excellent knowledge and application of HTML and CSS principles will be essential and experience of creating design elements will be key in some instances.
Due to the nature of the role, some out of hours working, including weekends, will be required from time to time.
To apply, please complete the application form on our website and upload your CV, before 1 September 2017 at 4pm BST.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
To support the overall activity of the department by handling all aspects of Digital products and platforms including websites, apps and email service providers.
- Key user of the Club's website CMS platform to implement updates, new content, structure changes, bug fixes, SEO best practices and ad-hoc requests.
- Key user of the Club's email service provider to build, test and deploy campaigns for a broad spectrum of Club communications including retail, insight and partners.
- Management of the Club's web display advertising implementation and schedule.
- Management of SEO implementation and reporting.
- Management of the Club’s Customer Services front-end platform.
- Key user of the Club's fan data infrastructure including personalisation.
- User Experience optimisation and across web and app.
- Analyser and reporter of communications data including web analytics and post email campaign summaries.
- Continually improve and optimise digital marketing facets the Club utilises as well as implementing new technologies to progress and innovate.
- Work with a number of internal departments and stakeholders to produce microsites and pages on-spec.
- Wider Marketing Team
- eCommerce Team
- Social Media / Comms Team
- Partnerships Team
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Strong attention to detail, as well as analytical and numerical skills
- Highly motivated team player with good interpersonal skills
- Thrives working in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Highly organised, and able to prioritise workload and multitask effectively
- Genuine passion for digital and tech trends / innovation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrable experience within a relevant and fast paced environment
- Fluent in web best practices and innovations
- Understanding of design and UX principles and able to apply them effectively
- Able to analyse and interpret data and understand user journeys
- Highly experienced Content Management System user
- Advanced HTML & CSS
- Good Photoshop skills
- Good Google Analytics skills
- Experience using Enterprise-level Email Service Providers
- Understanding of data and CRM