My client, an office share leasing company, is looking for a digital marketer with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and to run digital marketing activities across a range of channels. With a focus on SEO, analytics and email, they require an experienced marketer who will put forward new ideas and drive projects through to completion. This varied role covers all elements of digital marketing from planning to execution.
You MUST have:
- Plenty of experience as a digital marketing manager (with strong experience in SEO)
- Experience in the property, hospitality or construction sectors
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work with Head of Marketing to develop investment strategy across all digital channels by taking into account lead targets, data and insights
- Track and analyse website analytics, reporting on a monthly basis
- Manage SEO agency to develop keyword and link-building strategies, continually measure performance, research and optimise
- Manage PPC agency to optimize paid search campaigns to achieve target cost per lead
- Develop and manage lead generation and affiliate partners (direct relationships)
- Develop and implement always on display retargeting
- Manage all email contact strategies to drive acquisition, grow member lifetime value and member engagement
- Overall responsibility for website content and ensuring website is up to date
- Work with wider marketing team to ensure that all marketing activity has a search engine optimised, digital facet (e.g. live events)
Budget administration where necessary
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.