Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for leading a large section of marketing within an exciting, growing brand. You'll work alongside the Head of Marketing, Lead Editor, and PR team to increase the overall marketing operations with a focus on organic growth.
The ideal candidate is expected to take ownership and responsibility of key marketing functions, create new digital strategies, and manage a small team.
- To work closely with the Head of Marketing to devise and implement cross-functional marketing strategies; SEO, CRM, Social/Community, etc.
- To work closely with the Lead Editor, Content Marketers, and SEO Specialist to produce optimised content and campaigns
- Oversee technical SEO operations; crawl errors, speed, bugs, schema, redirects, and overall site maintenance
- Oversee on-page SEO operations; keyword research, titles, gap analysis, and overall site maintenance
- Oversee international SEO operations; 6+ languages require optimisation and on-going management
- Oversee site performance tests; perform, monitor and report on the success of marketing campaigns using tactics like A/B testing
- Working with the product team to influence new product features
- To have a hands-on approach to all areas of the role; nothing is beneath you
- 4+ years minimum of cross-function digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of organic search marketing
- Investing, financial or similar industry experience a big plus
- Personable and able to lead by example as a senior team member
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing a strong plus
- Content experience a big plus, along with principles (audiences, tone of voice, content types and their needs etc..)