One of the UK's leading business service organisations has an exciting, newly created role for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
With multiple UK offices, they have served over 250,000 customers via their state-of-the-art websites.
Benefits include flexible working, bonus scheme, free gym membership, generous holiday allowance and funding for further education/training and development.
The is a unique opportunity to build and implement the digital strategy from the ground up as the company goes through a full digital transformation bringing functions in-house that have up until now been outsourced to agency.
- Taking the lead in developing successful, long term digital marketing strategies.
- Designing and implementing digital campaign
- Responsible for managing all digital marketing channels including multiple websites, social media channels, email marketing and PPC
- Examining competitor activity and implementing tactical campaigns and promotions to increase market share
- Monitoring sales and forecasting trends to proactively drive new customer acquisition, retention revenues and profit margins
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of senior digital marketing management and ecommerce in a commercial environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of all online marketing tools, with a good level of competency with Google Analytics
- Evidence of driving new customer acquisition through effective use of CRMs
- Hands on, with demonstrated experience of end to end campaign management
If you like the idea of defining the marketing aspects of the company's CRM/e-commerce platform and you feel you have the right experience, please apply today.