Senior Digital Marketing Manager/Digital Marketing Manager - £40,000 - £55,000 - North Manchester
Looking to work for huge eCommerce brand, with memorable marketing? Want to be part of an established performance team working with huge PPC budgets?
The business prides themselves on offering a fantastic service to their consumers and they need talented individuals to help market the brand with a multi-channel approach. Continuing to achieve substantial YoY growth for 2020.
- Grow Paid Media channels and drive performance
- Lead on all Paid Media activity across strategy planning supporting across implementation
- Manage performance channels including Paid Search, Display, Paid Social & Affiliates
- Effectively increase efficiency on paid online channels, resulting in increased ROI
- Responsible for budget allocation and management across paid media channels
- You’ll manage a team of 2 and report into the Head of Marketing
- Oversee optimisation of all paid channels
- Work closely with the wider digital team across SEO, CRO & UX. Liaising with the wider marketing team
- Targeted against sales increase and CPA
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in a similar role with a key focus on performance channels.
Keen to hear more? Apply now to be considered or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.