Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Ecommerce – North Manchester – Up to £55,000
Hungry to make a difference? Our client is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who can join their North Manchester-based team and develop the company’s digital marketing strategy.
Are you a cut above the rest when it comes to digital marketing? This Senior Digital Marketing Manager role is perfect for a candidate with plenty of experience who is looking to make a significant step in their career. Principally, this role will consist of running the company’s paid media channels and developing the strategy to increase profitability. Our client offer loads of great benefits and the fortunate candidate who ends up in this role will receive quarterly bonuses, great healthcare plans and discount on shopping and gyms to name a few.
Ready to make the jump? Keep reading!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
- Continuous development of the brand’s marketing strategy across all channels.
- Optimisation of paid channels, reporting on performance regularly.
- Managing, developing and mentoring a small team.
- Planning and managing budgets, taking accountability for cost-effectiveness.
- Making suggestions on where best to concentrate spending based upon measurement and analysis of past paid spend.
Key Skills and Attributes of a Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing and paid media channels.
- Proven success optimising paid media accounts.
- A competent multi-tasker, capable of completing large workloads to agreed timeframes.
- Proven success analysing large data sets.
- Previous experience working with Google Analytics.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Understanding of bid management tools.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a success in this great role? Apply now or for more information give us a call on 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org