As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of the digital strategy for the UK and UAE, as the company has some very exciting growth plans for the future.
You will manage the relationship with an external agency and also a direct report, therefore experience in people management will be critical. You will develop strategies in PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media (both organic and paid).
You will be part of a growing team with plenty of opportunities for career progression and development, as the business is renowned for their tenure and investment in their people. to be considered for this role.
- Creation and implementation of the digital marketing strategy (planning and budgeting)
- Overseeing the PPC and SEO strategy from a strategic perspective as well as overseeing the implementation
- Managing an external SEO agency (briefing, setting KPI's and reporting)
- Be responsible for the optimisation of the website and online conversion
- Set clear KPI's and targets in order to maximise conversion
- Lead generation in both B2B and B2C
- Be responsible for the social media and email marketing strategy
- 2+ years experience in a Digital Marketing Manager or Senior Digital Marketing Manager role
- 5+ years experience in a digital focused marketing role with strong emphasis on conversion
- Experience in thinking strategically, creating a clear and efficient digital marketing plan
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Experience in managing at least a direct report
- Experience in achieving targets against pre-set KPI's
A global leading professional services organisation based in the Shard, London.
Salary & Benefits
£48,000 - £53,000+ benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.