Salary: £50 – 55k
Location: Central London
A creative, design lead and forward thinking organisation are seeking an experienced Digital Marketer to join their fast growing Creative & Marketing team as a Senior Digital Marketing Manager on either a contract for permanent basis, based in Central London.
Reporting to the head of Marketing, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and the ability to run digital marketing activities across a range of channels. This varied role that covers all elements of digital marketing from devising strategy to execution, and would suit an experienced digital native with a focus on SEO, analytics and email, who has the ability to put forward new and innovative ideas and drive plans through to completion.
- Work with Head of Marketing to develop investment strategy across all digital channels
- Identify and test new digital opportunities
- Manage performance and development of Social Media, CRM & Digital Executives
- Track and analyse website analytics and email marketing activity reporting on a monthly basis
- Manage SEO, & PPC agencies to achieve optimal results
- Develop and manage lead generation and affiliate partners
- Develop and implement always on display retargeting
- Plan, implement and optimise paid social campaigns to drive the best results
- Work with creative team to develop social and display creative
- Manage all email contact strategies to drive acquisition & retention
- Manage automated email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle
- Overall responsibility for website content and ensuring website is up to date
- Work with wider marketing team to ensure that all marketing activity has a search engine optimised, digital facet
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing tools across website analytics, content management systems, email and marketing automation and ad serving platforms
- Experience of planning and executing digital marketing across multiple channels
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Well versed in all the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Agency / creative management
- Proactive, takes responsibility, Energetic, self-motivated, positive
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.