Are you a digital marketer with an impressive track record in acquiring new customers? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join one of the UK's more innovative insurance organisations.
You will lead on the development and implementation of digital channels such as SEO, content marketing, online video, email and mobile campaigns against key KPIs.
You will also collaborate with wider stakeholders to define the customer journey and ensure key conversion paths are optimised for lead generation and ultimately sales.
- Shape and champion the customer in delivering a best in class online customer journey
- Oversee the delivery of lead generation campaigns i.e. to enhance web content sitting across key websites, on-boarding journeys, onsite optimisation and CRM initiatives to drive traffic to vitality.co.uk and ensure that lead quality and quantity are optimised at all times against ROI
- Working with the Senior Sales and Marketing team to define the overall digital marketing strategy and ensure integration with wider marketing plans
- Project manage day-to-day workflow and quality delivery of the Digital Marketing executives
- Taking responsibility for the digital marketing budget i.e. monitoring spend and feeding into the overall digital forecast
- 6+ years digital marketing experience desired
- Thorough working knowledge of all CRM, lead nurture, organic and conversion rate optimisation - and a proven track record of growth and success across all of these channels
- Experience of working in eCommerce, Fintech, Technology or Financial Services desired
If you are ready for your next challenge then please apply today as this role will move to interview quickly.