This Senior Digital Marketing Manager role based in South East London the focus of this role is to provide oversight of the overall digital marketing customer offer focusing on digital search
The client is a very established University based in South East London, one of London's most distinguished providers of higher education. This amazing brand sets themselves apart from the competition with continued research and digital innovation.
This Senior Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Audit the current digital marketing offering to include SEO, PPC and Facebook.
- Managing all digital search campaigns
- Help inform the structure and content of any new website or micro site with SEO in mind
- Review, monitor and report on SEO performance
- Coordinate,build & deliver new digital strategy
- Manage the full life cycle of projects, including supporting project planning and estimating, cost tracking and reporting and risk and quality management.
- Write content for the site when required ensuring tone of voice is maintained
- Produce scheduled web analytic reports
- Work with existing suppliers and internal stakeholders
This Senior Digital Marketing Manager should have exposure to
- Managing effective communication between all stakeholders
- Conducting analysis and report on SEO performance
- Identifying best practice marketing technologies, platforms, tools and systems to support the overall digital marketing & SEO strategy
- Directly manage and develop the relationship with internal stakeholders
- Work with internal teams to implement SEO strategy
- Provide guidance and input to the Comms and Engagement directorate
This is a 5 month contract with huge potential to go permanent paying £50,000 - £55,000 P/A dependant on experience.