Fantastic senior opportunity for a digital marketing expert who is looking for their next career defining role in a top FMCG business.
- Large FMCG multinational experience
- A passion for building brand love
- Previous experience of leading transformation
- You must be a real digital native
- Experience of working with and managing developers
- Tenacity and excellent influencing skills – you need to get everyone on board
About the role:
In this role you will report into a Senior Director. You will be responsible for using your talent and considerable experience to review the current digital situation and capabilities and then define the digital brand building strategy across EMEA. You will transform the digital marketing function across the business, giving cohesion and structure. It’s a stand-alone role with no direct reports but you will be working closely with the digital marketing experts within a wider team at head office where you will be located. The role requires strategy, but you will also need to roll up your sleeves and work closely with local markets to understand the opportunities, look at brand new channels and business models as well as working with key strategic e-commerce and online partners This is a brand new, high profile role where you will be expected to challenge the status quo – and then define and set up the right metrics and KPIs for the business. You will be responsible for upskilling the local teams in digital marketing and making sure that digital projects move from silos into a fully integrated part of every consumer touch point.
Key Responsibilities and job requirements
- Define the EMEA digital brand building strategy
- Align local markets on the new digital vison
- Own key strategic partnerships with online retailers
- Advise digital teams on how to best develop activation with retailers
- Provide training and guidance to local markets
- Set up metrics and KPIs – review and refine
- Review and develop new channels and business models
- Embed a digital mindset culture across the business
About our client:
Our client is a top FMCG business with a portfolio of market leading brands.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **