We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join a lovely, very exciting multi-brand luxury travel and wellness business based in West London. If you are an analytical, strategic thinker and have a data-driven approach, with experience of leading multi-channel marketing campaigns in the luxury travel/wellness space, then please get in touch!
The experience we need.
- Demonstrated experience as Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Manager, ideally in the luxury travel industry
- You’ll have a solid understanding and grounding in digital marketing (including PPC, SEO, and organic and paid social media) and know how best they can be used in order to drive brand engagement – technical experience isn’t an absolute necessity for this one, but it would be advantageous!
- Both a creative and analytical mindset with the ability to think in an integrated, joined up way
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with top copywriting skills and creative flair
- Knowledge of analytical tools, CRM systems and web management software (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Wordpress preferred)
The successful Senior Digital Marketing Executive will have a diverse and dynamic role, leading on marketing strategy and working closely with the Director of the business. You’ll work to improve the customer’s digital journey and increase both web traffic and brand awareness through CRM, social media, web management and company blog posts. This is a great opportunity for someone digitally savvy and looking for a hands-on role, with plenty of scope to have both your say and a tangible effect on a wonderful, growing business.
Based in beautiful West London this company have very well-established roots and are looking to freshen things up with a rebrand and enlivened approach to marketing and comms. You’ll join a friendly and collaborative close-knit team who have bright plans for the future, and are looking for the right person to join the family long term.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of up to £40k
- Opportunity for international travel
- Hands on working environment with great potential for long term career progression
- Opportunity for flexible or part time working for the right candidate (4 days minimum)
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position