Exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive who enjoys working across strategy and delivery of the full digital estate of web and apps.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - £40,000-£45,000 - East London
Located in South East London, this Leisure organisation partners with local authorities to run leisure centres, libraries, event centres as well as world-class sporting venues. They are passionate about their thriving communities and invest back into their facilities, projects and people!
As Senior Digital Marketing Executive you will be assisting the development of the strategy and leading the delivery of all digital properties across the business. This includes websites and app developments.
You will be responsible for:
- day to day organisational running and support of all the digital elements
- driving digital innovations and developments to streamline the business
- strategic ownership and policing of the websites
- ongoing development of the app to build a roadmap for this
To be successful in this Senior Digital Marketing Executive role you MUST have:
- strong cross-channel digital marketing skillset
- data analysis experience (Google Analytics)
- SEO, PPC and content creation experience
- significant experience of implementing new developments and managing existing websites and apps
- A/B or multivariant testing experience
If you can tick all these boxes, please apply online now...
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - £40,000-£45,000 - East LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.