Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Epping -
A well know beauty brand based in Essex are looking for an expert Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their sizeable marketing team where you will be responsible for supporting the execution of the digital marketing strategy. You will need a minimum of 4-5 years pure digital marketing experience and ideally come from a consumer background. The successful candidate will need to join ASAP.
As Senior Digital Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Driving a multi-channel digital strategy across B2B and B2C audiences
- Execute successful campaigns and project launches across multi channels such as: SEO, paid, SEA, web, email and socials
- Successfully evaluate and analyse results from marketing activities, producing accurate and informative reports
- Working with the wider team to construct and drive an e-comm strategy
- Supporting with the ongoing improvement and management of the e-comm site
- Ensuring you are up to date with latest market trends and have a strong grasp on competitor activities
My client is looking for a capable and tenacious, digital-savvy candidate with evident drive and a thirst for digital marketing.
Offering the support from a highly talented team and excellent growth opportunities, this role is commutable from Epping, Loughton, Romford, Harlow, Cheshunt, Brentwood, Chigwell, Hertford, Hoddesdon and most parts of Essex and London.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.