This London based firm is looking for an experienced senior digital marketing executive to support in defining the digital communications strategy.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage and support email campaign execution and manage the relationship with the supplier to maximise the system more efficiently
- Drive traffic to both the commercial and retail website through a number of campaigns including SEO, PPC and digital media
- Supply and manage content for internal and external advertising screens
- Work with Commercial marketing to understand digital executions, have an overview of what specific sites they may be implementing and any other technological advancement to support testing.
- Review the social media strategy and look at evolving content creation and execution working alongside the relevant agency to deliver against timelines and KPIs.
- Deliver all video and digital animation content with agreed suppliers.
- Evaluate emerging trends and competitor activations.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive Skills/Experience Required:
- Content creation experience including; experience uploading content producing web copy and copy for social media platforms
- Hands on experience using Dotmailer and Drupal
- Experience rolling out a social media strategy
- Some analytics skills and programmatic experience would be a bonus