Exciting opportunity! Become a Senior Digital Marketing Executive for a growing digital team based in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
Our client is experiencing year on year growth within their sector and are now looking to expand their Manchester team to keep up with growing demands. As a Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will be primarily responsible for B2B customer acquisition and retention whilst providing leads to the B2B team.
Interested? Keep reading below.
Main Responsibilities of a Senior Paid Social Executive:
- Create and maintain internal and external relationships with the company’s technological partners and Commercial, Data and Technology teams
- Build and expand the current Paid Media Strategy under the supervision of the Performance Marketing Manager by working across the following channels: search, app, display, remarketing and paid socials
- Support in the planning, implementation and ongoing running of marketing campaigns in collaboration with the in-house marketing team
- Work on account expansion including page testing, bid optimisation, audience targeting, and device-level optimisation
- Analyse industry insights to support the marketing team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 2 – 3 years of previous experience within an agency dealing with Paid Social
- Is a strong communicator who is able to build up effective relationships easy and maintain these
- Is highly proficient in Microsoft Office software’s including; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Has both a creative and analytical approach to work
- Has previous experience with Paid Media platforms and Bid Management tools such as Adobe, Marin, and SA360
- Is able to work with datasets easily with the added ability to generate insights into a presentable format