Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Royston -
This position offers a golden opportunity for a dynamic digital marketer to take on a bigger, broader, and more responsible role working for a growing marketing agency that offer scope for personal growth and career development, potentially to Director level.
Role overview & purpose:
This mid-level role carries responsibility for digital marketing strategy, planning, execution and management activities for a wide range of clients. Working in conjunction with client facing marketing executives and managers (Account teams) the role provides a service across all clients that require digital marketing, as well within the agency itself.
The Senior Digital Executive will use digital marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness and to drive traffic, engagement and conversions through digital channels which generate qualified leads and contribute to the achievement of sales goals.
- Competitor work: researching and analysing competitor activities and positioning
- Ideation: devising digital marketing ideas, strategies and plans
- Content: planning and creating different forms of content, including blogs web copy
- Campaign management: developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Analysis: reviewing and interpreting results e.g. engagement and conversion rates
- Budgeting: managing budgets and plans and creating reports for clients
- Sharing knowledge: within the agency e.g. new technologies and platform updates.
- Development of the digital marketing strategy
- Creation of digital marketing plans
- Execution and management of digital marketing activities including:
- Content planning and development e.g. blogs, video
- Search Engine Marketing:
- Organic SEO - close liaison with SEO Manager
- PPC - e.g. Google AdWords, LinkedIn ads (as needed)
- Use of the range of Google Marketing tools
- Google Analytics
- Social media management (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter as needed)
- Post creation
- Post scheduling
- Campaign development, management and results analysis
- Email marketing campaigns
- Set up and analysis, including content as required
- Use of internal email management platform
- Monitoring and reporting
- Website projects
- Digital marketing analysis services and consultancy for clients
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum 3 years' digital marketing experience in a business or agency environment
- Analysis and interpretational skills
- Copywriting expertise for writing posts and blogs
- Creative thinker, able to originate ideas
- Previous experience using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram for marketing
- Detailed knowledge of wider marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Ability to articulate and explain complex concepts to clients
- High level of personal organisation and motivation
- Ability to work to and create briefs
- Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, AdWords
In addition to a competitive basic salary the role also comes with a performance related bonus, a generous holiday allowance, and flexible working around core hours.
It's a chance to join a thriving marketing agency and become heavily involved in cutting edge digital marketing whilst working with a variety of high profile clients across multiple sectors.
Due to the location of the office this role will be commutable from Royston, Melbourn, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Biggleswade, St Neots, Huntingdon, Harlow, Bishop Stortford, Stevenage
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.